The Hercules IV is one of our most popular models. It is suitable for all industries but especially mining, earthmoving and mechanical sectors where ‘on-vehicle’ storage for larger tools is required.
It features 4 x 75mm deep drawers to fit a wide range of tools, a 90-110mm deep storage compartment under the lid for bulkier items and a heavy-duty hasp-n-staple closure with central locking pin ensuring drawers stay securely closed whilst only needing a single padlock.
The Hercules IV is part of our Hercules range of toolboxes and is also available in 2, 3 and 5 drawer models. Hercules II, Hercules III, Hercules V and the Hercules V-Plus.
The Hercules IV is designed for durability and security and is covered by our 20-year on/off-road warranty.
All Faber models are proudly Australian made by us in Narrabri NSW.
Click here for Full Specifications.
Order today and we will start manufacturing right away and ship it with a few weeks
This toolbox requires that you have a forklift at the delivery point to unload it off the truck.
If this is an issue please call 02 6792 7210 and we can help arrange somewhere to pick it up.
Dimensions (mm): 880L x 540W x 625H (length not including handles – add extra 100mm)
Tare Weight: 91kg
Construction: 1.6mm mild steel with 75mm galvanized RHS base frame
Finish: Dual powdercoat including zinc rich primer. Choice of red, white or custom colour.
Fixture: 4-point concealed mounting lugs
- Riveted AND welded hasp-n-staple closure
- Central locking pin for drawers (internal)
- Security enhanced galvanized piano hinge with brass pin
- Individual serial number for traceability
- 4 x 75mm deep weatherproof drawers with Faber’s unique water dispersing system
- Compartmentalized drawers in two configurations (see picture)
- ‘Friction’ drawer channels with NO runners, bearings or slides to ensure years of trouble-free use ON your vehicle (maintain with any PTFE based silicone lubricant when needed)
- 8 x ‘Faber’ branded stainless steel drawer handles
- 2 x Faber’s unique side pipe handles fully integrated and welded into an internal RHS frame for strength
- 90-110mm storage height under the lid for bulkier tools and equipment
- 1 x gas strut under lid
- Weatherproof and built to withstand all Australian weather conditions
- 20-year on/off-road warranty
Extras: Faber welcome pack with Warranty card, pocket brochure and free collectable magnet and sticker.